Registration Fees Policy
● Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Book Fee are non-refundable
● Registration Fee does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission
● Admission Fee is to be paid on confirmation of admission
● Book Fee is to be paid once in each year.
Tuition fee is calculated and paid on a termly post-dated cheques only basis. Our payment policy satisfies and ensures the most conducive mechanism for both the parents and the school.
* In case a cheque is returned by the bank for ANY REASON, AED 250 administration fee will be charged and cash only will be accepted for the returned cheque.
* The school will not accept responsibility for any returned cheque. Cheques will be deposited immediately.
* The school will not hold cheques for any reason.
* In case the cheque is retrieved by the parent for ANY REASON, AED 50 administration fee will be charged. Parents must inform the Accounts Office one week in advance of collection of the cheque.
* In the event that the cheque(s) are not received by the due date, The Alpha School at its discretion, will take such action as is deemed necessary as per the prevailing rules and regulations of Dubai.
* Parents bear the total responsibility for the payment of fees on time.
* Parents are requested not to send cash payments with their children. The school will not be responsible for any loss of money sent with students.
In the cases of both existing and new students, deposits and fees will not be refunded if students choose not to return to school for the next academic year or choose not to take the offered places. However, a school may choose to refund the deposit under special circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, evidence of family travel to another country, a move to another Emirate or any unforeseen circumstances. Such cases may be submitted to KHDA for study.
In the case of refund and recovery, the school fees will be calculated as follows.
● If the student attends school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
● If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
● If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted. *as per KHDA guidlines